Re: where to download HTML DB

From: Bib Endum <gd-newsgroups_at_spamex.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:46:14 -0500

"Niall Litchfield" <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk> a écrit dans le message de news:405eda7b$0$3301$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net...

> So I have just had to fill out that b****y survey for the 3rd time in 3
days
> in order to get to the above URL (and not download the database). I can't
> wait for those helpful telemarketeers from oracle to phone me to ask how
my
> download went.

Tough luck man. They will never call to ask you how your download went. Or if they call, you can bet that your complains will no go up the ladder (but probably down the drain)

I'm pretty sure telemarketers really don't care about how the customer feels, or only push positive stuff in order to keep their job. Received on Mon Mar 22 2004 - 12:46:14 CST