Help: where to download HTML DB

From: bonminh lam <hansmayer1962_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2004 09:07:41 -0800

I haved installed 10g on RH7.2. My next goal is to install HTML DB. I understand that HTML DB is in a separate download file, the so-called "campanion cd". However when following the link on technet.oracle.com for HTML DB download, my browser always gets directed to the 10g database download page.

Running runInstaller from the from 10g database download file, the product list only shows the database software, no HTML DB.

What am I missing here? How can I download the 10g database campanion CD instead of the "main" one?

Thanks in advance for any clarification Received on Sun Mar 21 2004 - 11:07:41 CST