installing oracle workflow ?string?

From: news.verizon.net <s_at_s.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 02:26:00 GMT

Hi beloved Oracle people,

I am installing the Oracle workflow and when they ask me the tyical question of username and password and then the sys password but they also ask me for a string. Now I left this blank and the install has gone though.

Now my question is what was the "string" meant to setup?

Have a wonderful happy hour! Received on Fri Mar 19 2004 - 20:26:00 CST