Help - Oracle not available on running catproc.sql in 9i

From: Sunit Joshi <sjoshi_at_ingr.com>
Date: 19 Mar 2004 14:28:46 -0800

Hello All
I'm trying to create a new database on Oracle9.2. I ran the catalog.sql and then tried to run the catproc.sql. It run fines for about 20mins and then I get the message "Oracle not available"

After this I have again connect to the instance, and start the run of catproc.sql, but I get the same error after 20-25 mins...any help is appreciated.

thanks
Sunit
sunitjosh_at_netzero.net Received on Fri Mar 19 2004 - 16:28:46 CST