Re: Oracle and RMI

From: Dave <davidr21_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Mar 2004 10:05:07 -0800

"Alain ROUILLON" <al.rouillon_at_free.fr> wrote in message news:<405ad029$0$282$626a14ce_at_news.free.fr>...

Your question is pretty vague...so I'll make assumptions...

You could use RMI or (EJB within a J2EE app server which utilizes RMI) and create objects that a client could interact with remotely. Those objects could interact with Oracle, but that would be via JDBC. You can certainly create stored procs and call them from your objects via JDBC. Dave