Re: real applicaton cluster

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:13:01 -0800

wangbin wrote:

> Which platform do you use for OCFS, Windows or linux?
> If you use OCFS on linux as I do, DONOT use it for archive redo log.
> It will cause kernel panic when you have load on your box.
>
> Regards,
> Bin

You've made a statement for which I can not find a single supporting document. Please explain in detail what hardware, what version of Linux, what OCFS version, what Oracle version, and how you have determined what you have stated to be fact.

At this point my skepticism is extreme.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu