Oracle DBA

From: Shakthi <shakthi_at_chettinadmail.com>
Date: 18 Mar 2004 18:53:07 -0800

My Dear Oracle Users...

Greetings...

I am 100% new to Oracle .. Already we are using Ingres Database.. and also

I have good experience in ingres area. Now our company change Ingres Database

to Oracle Database. So Please give your's Valuable advice to me....

  1. Which website give the details about oracle DBA?
  2. Suppose any guide(Free) aviable in website?
  3. Any Newsletter website address ?

Pls spend one min to me....

Advance thanks

Sha Received on Thu Mar 18 2004 - 20:53:07 CST