distributed transactions with more than one application

From: Cornelius Kuppler <kuppler_at_ipd.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:57:44 +0100

(How) can I let _two_ applications work on _one_ distributed transaction? Is there any support from Oracle for this purpose? Something like passing over the transaction context?

It's obvious that it is possible with an external middleware (like CORBA OTS), but it would be more appropriate for us to do it without.

Regards,
Cornelius

*sorry for the wrong subject in my first posting...* Received on Thu Mar 18 2004 - 05:57:44 CST