Re: SESSION INFO VIA AUDITING + LOGON TRIGGERS

From: AMIT <kumar_929_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 16 Mar 2004 20:35:57 -0800

Hi,
Thanks for your ideas.

With regards to getting client's session information in a table, I like to say that when I create a view on the basis of fixed tables like v_$session, the view is created, but when the user who has not enough priviliges logon to database, he did not connect to database with the message that he may not see the fixed tables etc or recursive level error comes.

So how should we overcome this issue, if we talk about to create a view which based on fixed tables etc,and how I used this view in Logon Trigger for getting the same info as I got via tables.  Could you please give some idea?

Thanks

Amit