Oracle junk......

From: rich <oracle_man_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Mar 2004 14:46:29 -0800

Sorry for the b!tch, but though I rant about how crappy support is getting. They only return my call after I call in these days. I spent a couple of days troubleshooting dbsnmp last week(shoulda been an hour to fix at most). Now they tell me to break it this week to trouble shoot another problem.

This is becomming usual busines for Oracle corp. They need to fix their tools or risk losing customers.

rich Received on Mon Mar 15 2004 - 16:46:29 CST