Re: hide password for client sessions

From: John Leslie <johnleslie_at_madasafish.com>
Date: 15 Mar 2004 02:15:18 -0800

> please elaborate -- are your users not authenticated on the network or is
> there some other technical or policital issue?

The install is actually at a client site and their DBA says they just do not use OS authentication. At the same time they do not want to specify a password as part of logon to the application. I was hopeing that I could set up a default somewhere on the Client PC. This is the only Oracle application that this PC would be used for.

JL