Re: import without views

From: Tudor <balan_tudor_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Mar 2004 11:25:50 -0800

Thanks for your replies. But conversely, is there any way to export a database without views and then when importing it i would have no problem with the views i am not interested in. The reason behind is that each time i import the export file i have endless errors concerning the views creation and i would like to avoid this. I thought i would be a way to avoid importing them but as you said this is not possible, so that's why i would like to ask if it is possible at least to export the all but views.

Tnaks and looking forward for your replies.

Tudor