Re: Alert Log Monitoring / Notification

From: Eric Parker <eric.parkerthedross_at_virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:50:35 -0000

"Burt Peltier" <burttemp1ReMoVeThIs_at_bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:MXy4c.2527$zP2.895_at_bignews5.bellsouth.net...
> Also, when I search google group archives, it seems to me that posting at
> the top is better than having to read posting at the bottom.
>
> So, why is posting at the top soooo bad?

Burt

IMO posting at the top is not soooo bad, but it is logical to read a conversation from
top to bottom - rather than read in sections from bottom to top. The google archives thing is a constant pain to me especially the ones without any
of the new posters text. I keep hoping that google will think up something clever here -
like starting their visible selection with the start of the new poster's text.

I thought about putting these comments in-line just to be different (but didn't).

eric

--
Remove the dross to contact me directly