Re: Unable do DROP ROLLBACK SEGEMENT

From: Philou <nospam>
Date: 11 Mar 2004 10:04:56 GMT

Thank you for your detailed explanations. There are 8 indoubt-transactions in 7 segments. The question is : how can I get back the transaction ID to rollback them, as DBA_2PC_PENDING is empty.
Before I emptied DBA_2PC_PENDING, I tried to force rollback , but I get an error (unknown transaction). My feeling is segments believe they are involved in transactions that are no more handled by Oracle. Looks like a dead lock !

--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/