Oracle continues outsourcing jobs

From: Bib Endum <gd-newsgroups_at_spamex.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:15:06 -0500

Read this morning in metalink headlines:

"Continuing our industry award winning service, we are finalizing the next level of Globalization. By globalizing and standardizing our processes we are reducing your resolution time and making it easier for you to get your technical issue resolved. We now leverage a much larger global talent pool rather than just a local few, and through global routing we make sure that your SR is handled by an engineer with the best skill to solve your problem. With new standard and automated SR resolution processes across the globe, our engineers can specialize in skill clusters in order to be highly focused and effective at solving your specific problem."

Comments anyone ? Received on Thu Mar 11 2004 - 08:15:06 CST