Attack in Madrid

From: Carlos <miotromailcarlos_at_netscape.net>
Date: 11 Mar 2004 05:11:23 -0800

As probably you already know, there was a terrorist attack this morning in my hometown: Madrid, Spain. At the moment there are 172 dead and more than 600 injured.

I know this is not the best site to post, but as an occasional poster (both for questions and answers) and as an Oracle developer I would like to express my pain and anger for this irrational and useless act that has hit the common, peaceful, ordinary people who were just going to work, school, home...

Kind Regards.

Carlos. Received on Thu Mar 11 2004 - 07:11:23 CST