Re: SAP BW compared to Essbase/SQLServer/Oracle as a Enterprise Data

From: Joerg Narr <n_o_spa_mjoerg_narr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:01:26 +0100

"Thomas Zurek" <thomas_at_hates.spam.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:c2nbii$gn0$1_at_news1.wdf.sap-ag.de...
> Thanks. That explains on what kind of know-how all your other comments
> on BW are based. Oh dear ... and good luck!

Thomas,

In my opinion you damaged SAP's and SAP BW's credibility and reputation more than if you just kept quiet. This is a newsgroup wherein experts discuss issues. Most of us saw vendors acting much more professional than you did. I would suggest that you either contribute in a constructive manner or send this thread to some professionals at SAP who are competent and constructive. I know that there are many.

To all the other people in here: Neither all German nor all SAP consultants act like Thomas.

Kind regards,

Joerg Narr Received on Wed Mar 10 2004 - 12:01:26 CST