Re: Oracle to MySQL integration

From: Heikki Tuuri <Heikki.Tuuri_at_innodb.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:38:38 +0200

John,

"Turkbear" <john.g_at_dot.spamfree.com> kirjoitti viestissä news:76cu405hu592ab8o80upa60g8jb4mblh1c_at_4ax.com...
> "Heikki Tuuri" <Heikki.Tuuri_at_innodb.com> wrote:

> >Best regards,
> >
> >Heikki Tuuri
> >Innobase Oy

> Your company apparently feels that it does not have to follow newsgroup
courtesy and FAQs..
> No Commercial stuff here, use cdo.marketplace

I am sorry, you are right. I sometimes post to comp.databases, and there a signature advertisement is tolerated, but now I notice that in this newsgroup people do not have even that in their postings.

My apologies,

Heikki Received on Wed Mar 10 2004 - 10:38:38 CST