Oracle implementation question

From: news.qwest.net <goswell_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:54:16 -0600

Hello,
I am looking for some input from the community in regards to selecting an OS for our potential Oracle E-Business Suite roll out. It has become apparent that Solaris and HP/UX are the main contenders for our size. Can anyone give me some reasons/factors for deciding between HP/UX or Solaris, why did you choose on over the other.
Thanks you very much! Received on Wed Mar 10 2004 - 08:54:16 CST