Access denied on loading DLLs with PHP 4.3.4, Oracle 9i and IIS 5

From: Carsten Meiselbach <elmex_at_augenblick-software.de>
Date: 9 Mar 2004 06:22:03 -0800

Hi!

Houston, we've got a problem:

every time we're going to load the PHP extensions php_oci8.dll and php_oracle.dll with Oracle 9i Personal Edition and IIS 5 running we got an 'Access denied' for the DLLs. This is our Dev-Environment:

We checked everything from Access rules for Users and Webservers, etc. If we switch to Apache und shutoff IIS all runs fine.

Has anybody some good thoughts about that problem, maybe similar experiences?

Thanks in advance,

Carsten
namics GmbH, Frankfurt, Germany
carsten.meiselbach_at_namics.com Received on Tue Mar 09 2004 - 08:22:03 CST