Re: Oracle Database 10g SQL book now available

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:30:08 -0800

name wrote:

> Oracle Database 10g SQL (Osborne ORACLE Press Series)
> by Jason Price, Lisa McClain
> McGraw-Hill
>
> This book takes you from novice to master, covering how to use the new
> Oracle Database 10g SQL and the Oracle extensions to SQL. The examples
> feature the sample schemas available with the new Oracle Database 10g.
> Free code will be made available for download.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0072229810/qid=1078451791/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/102-8717549-7012108?v=glance&s=books

Thank you for spamming us. Are you aware of the fact that your spam is counter to stated policies at both McGraw Hill-Oracle Press and Amazon.com?

You owe us an apology and you owe them an apology for violating their rules which leads me to wonder who you are that you feel it appropriate to spam us to promote a commercial product in violation of the vendor's own rules.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu