Re: Direct IO In RH 3.0

From: Stan <stan0074_at_removethis.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 06:12:04 GMT

I've been to pushchitz site couple of times but somehow i missed this link. Thanks for sharing it.

Anyways, i've been using aio with RH 30 for a while and no issues so far. Now that i know ext3 doesn't support direct_io, i got to look into other alternatives.

--
-Stan

To reply remove the obvious ones from my email address