Re: Rman Scripts

From: MATHEW KING <bzbzzb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Mar 2004 08:12:05 -0800

Hi,

I like to inform you that
I am using the following routine in order to get RMAN Data without using Recovery Catalog:

Bat file:

 rem Getting RMAN Info
set connect_db=%1
  if exist connect_DB == goto usage
 rman TARGET %connect_db% nocatalog @ c:\RMAN\script.rman >> c:\RMAN\Rman_Text.txt
:end
 set connect_db=

Script contain:

list backup of database archivelog all; report obsolete device type 'sbt_tape';

After running the above bat file, we can see the data, but the rman_Text.txt file also contains the commands with the results:

For Example:

Rman_Text.txt

list backup of database archivelog all; report obsolete device type 'sbt_tape'

Then the results of the command.

How should we suppress the commands in the final text file (rman_Text.txt) in order to display only the results not with commands.

Thanks

bilal