Problems with Jobs in OMS

From: Dennis Bieling <dennis.bieling_at_epigenomics.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 08:18:44 +0100

Hello!

I have a problem with the jobmanagement in the OMS and I don't have the slightest clue where to find a hint what actually went wrong.
I defined some jobs in the OMS to execute some stats analysis and to do run some rman scripts. All was fine and run fine till yesterday (about 6 months). Yesterday I noticed that one of the jobs didn't run on the scheduled day. So I was deleting this job and defining a new one to take over the same job. The job status in the OMS is still "deleting" and tzhe new one is still "submitted". So it seems I can neither delete, nor add a job. The remaining jobs in the OMS still run without any problems. I checked the logs and didn't see anything special. Therefore I rebooted the OMS and shutdown the OMS repository. After bringing it back to online nothing has changed and the problem is still there. Can you give me a hint where to look at, to get an idea what goes wrong in my system?

Best regards

Dennis Received on Thu Mar 04 2004 - 01:18:44 CST