Re: SQL TRACING FOR A PARTICULAR SESSION.

From: Jaffery <maulana1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2004 21:31:36 -0800

Hi

Thanks for your information.

But I like to say that, I wanted to store the text of these SQL TRACE files which belongs to different session, into my table SQL_TRACE (session_id, username, text).Because of Historical purpose

I know TKPROF is the utility via which we can read these sql trace files.
For Example:
C:\ tkprof c:\SQL_TRACE\ora012929.trc c:\SQL_text\oratext.txt

With regards to this, how should we read the trace files for the users who logon to the database using the feature of logon trigger and then store the text of these sqltrace files of different users into the table SQL_TRACE (session_id, username, text). Could you please give your suggestion about it?

Thanks

Jaffery.