Re: MARKED FOR POOP Re: PEAR DB 1.6.0 has been released ED PROCHAK

From: Ed prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 2 Mar 2004 11:01:04 -0800

"SkidMark" <pooppatrol_at_internetpoop.org> wrote in message news:<TrY%b.59822$dL2.35714_at_fe18.usenetserver.com>...
> MARKED FOR POOP
>
> Ed,
>
> We had no choice but to mark your post for poop. There was just
> too much soil to avoid it, and, well, we had no choice. As we
> indicated to Daniel Morgan, you can appeal our decision after
> 30 days. Just get us that pic of you and your clean diaper.
>
> Some of the things we found in your soil sample:
> * Complete misunderstandings of what PEAR is
> * Statements that had no point or were completely off-track
> * Statements that indicated a possible link to mental health issues
> such as either low IQ or mental retardation
> * Statements filled with inaccuracies
>
> Please take a moment to review your postings and resubmit them
> without the errors and we think you'll get out of the poop
> quickly.
>
> -IPP-
Thank you, Skid, for a slightly amusing, though uninformative posting.

If you had anything to say, I wish you would say it. meanwhile, I'll return to the discussion in c.d.oracle.misc where others are making some sense, even some that disagree with Daniel and I. When you are ready to contribute something useful or informative to the group come on back.

  Ed. Received on Tue Mar 02 2004 - 13:01:04 CST