Re: SQL TRACING FOR A PARTICULAR SESSION.

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:51:09 -0000

If you wish to do this then I think you will have to roll your own.

I have played with writing a resource profiler using utl_file and trace files. I suspect that for me it would probably take a good 6 months of work to get right. (this probably means it is a 3-6 week job for a competent coder).

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA