Re: SQL TRACING FOR A PARTICULAR SESSION.

From: Jaffery <maulana1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1 Mar 2004 21:14:43 -0800

Hi,

But you did not mention that how should the text from these sql text files store into my table.
These sql trace files create when user logon.

I know TKPROF is the utility via which we can read these sql trace files.
But how should we read these text files dynamically(run time) and then stores the text of these sql trace files into an Oracle table(id,username, text) using logon/logof triggers etc.

Any useful suggestion will be appreciated.

Regards

Jaffery