Resources for learning 10g in RedHat/Linux environment?

From: Bill W. <bweissbo_at_lucent.com>
Date: 1 Mar 2004 10:32:52 -0800

Can anyone suggest website(s), books on teaching myself Oracle in the RedHat environment?

I have 7+ yrs experience in Sybase DBA work so I don't need the "this is a database" kinda of stuff. Looking more for something like you might find in a week-long DBA class--setup DBs, problems and exercises (preferably with answers). That sort of thing. Just looking to increase the skill-set.

TIA Bill W. Received on Mon Mar 01 2004 - 12:32:52 CST