Re: setting timed_statistics = true

From: Hernan Cortez <HernanCortez1_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:43:02 +0100

Hi

My experience ...
timed_statistics=true takes approx. 10% of the performance.

time_statistics is a dynamic init.ora parameter (since 8i) and you can change this parameter "on the fly" for the database.

I don't know, if you change time_statistics on session level, you gather all time statistics that could be needed for a performance analysis.

Kind regards
Hernan