setting timed_statistics = true

From: Cookie Monster <cookie.monster_at_somewhere.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:28:53 +0100

Hi,

Packages like perfstats require timed_statistics to be set to true for calculating wait times. I'm think of setting this value to true at the instance level. But does it make sense to have this value set true all the time? Does this have an impact on performance?? Should I only use this at the session level when required?

Thanks for any info,
Cookie. Received on Mon Mar 01 2004 - 04:28:53 CST