Re: Oracle8i client-Oracle10g server question

From: Hans Forbrich <hforbric_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:57:39 GMT

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> Actually I can't think of a single large company I know that doesn't
> have the ability to seemlessly roll out patches to client machines on
> demand.

I'd be interested in hearing about the tool set they use - home built or third party. And their reliability. Especially in a heterogeneous environment.

> Apparently you do ... but that is not my experience.

That IS my experience, and I assume the OP has the same concern. Otherwise I would back down entirely and support your comments.

/Hans Received on Sun Feb 29 2004 - 17:57:39 CST