Direct IO In RH 3.0

From: Stan <stan0074_at_removethis.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 23:37:11 GMT

Environment : Oracle 9.2.0.4, RH 3.0 ES

Does ext3 fs support direct io. I couldn't find anything that is equivalent to forcedirectio as in solaris ufs. I have been using noatime for a while otherwise there weren't much changes done to default ext3 fs mount points. Any advice or caveats appreciated.

Thanks,
Stan

--
-Stan

To reply remove the obvious ones from my email address Received on Sat Feb 28 2004 - 17:37:11 CST