Re: vxfs: log vs delaylog

From: Mark Bole <makbo_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 01:54:07 GMT

Mike wrote:

> Hi everybody.
> Is there anyone that have experience on db running on VXFS mounted
> with delaylog option ? (we have no quick I/O option)
>
> Our sysadmin wanna change mount option of our files system where db
> reside.
> So is there controindication to do that ?
>
> TIA
>
> Mike

]

Please post more information on version and platform for Oracle, the operating system, Veritas, etc.

What exactly is the proposed change, in Veritas terms?

One important question to ask, how does this affect your "disaster recovery" (standby, backup, whatever) database?

--Mark Bole Received on Fri Feb 27 2004 - 19:54:07 CST