SQL and boolean stuff

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:09:25 -0500

Hi

Is it possible to do something like this:

select decode(1=1, true, 'true', 'false') from dual;

instead of 1=1, in real life I would do something like "colum1 < 10" or "column2 > 'G'", for example

I don't want to have to write a function, etc. I just want to know if getting a true or false boolean value is possible

Thanks for suggestions
Oracle 817 or +

--
Syltrem