Re: oracle 01Z0-001 exam

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:20:40 -0500

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1077907725.868576_at_yasure...
| Joel Garry wrote:

| > Just yesterday, I couldn't remember some obscure syntax that varies by
| > version, looked at the doc, uncrossed my eyes and opened up an old OCP
| > book and had a useful example to hand. Then I knew what to look for
| > here and on metalink to get a correct answer.
|
| Others might have saved the money and found the same syntax at
| tahiti.oracle.com, asktom.oracle.com, psoug.org, etc.

unfortunately, the amount of misinformation contained in the OCP exams and reference material ranks them fairly low on the reliability scale ... something that has always made me distrustful of the whole OCP program

(no i don't have specific examples, but when i looked into the program a couple of years ago, i found at least 2 outright errors or misleading statements on every page of the study guide i purchased -- sent off a detailed email to the author covering just the first chapter, never got a reply -- and i was nice about it, really!)

;-{ mcs Received on Fri Feb 27 2004 - 13:20:40 CST