Get database connection performance

From: Tim Smith <timasmith_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2004 19:08:06 -0800

We have an 8.05 database on windows 2000 and a legacy app that is getting a new connection for many operations. Due to performance problems we need to speed up this operation now, before we can fix the code.

Are there any database parameters that are non-intrusive that can speed up the operation of getting a connection? Received on Thu Feb 26 2004 - 21:08:06 CST