9iRAC Question: Changing Voting Disk (or Quorum Disk, or srvcfg) in W2K

From: Ernest Siu <ernestsiu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2004 17:02:03 -0800

As subject, I already have 9iRAC installed and running, but how do I change the current voting disk to some other disk under Windows? Do I simply rename the 'new voting disk' with the 'srvcfg' label? I realize there's a srvConfig.loc which has an entry that points to the device under unix but there's no such thing in W2K...

Any suggestion?
Ernest Received on Thu Feb 26 2004 - 19:02:03 CST