Re: oracle 01Z0-001 exam

From: DJ <nospamplease_at_goaway.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:12:40 -0000

> >>Can't help you with that. But if you intend the OCP to be anything
> >>more than just a waste of perfectly good money ... why don't you
> >>just fire up Oracle on your PC and find the correct answers for
> >>yourself?
> >

> > Because correct answers are not always OCP "correct answers"?
> >
> > --
> > Dusan Bolek
>
> Which is why an OCP is worth about $0.59 when trying to find a job.
>
> --
> Daniel Morgan
> http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp
> http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
> (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)

I have one thing to say on OCP.

If i was emplying someone for a dba job and had two people come in with same experience and same attitude, both would be a good emplyee. One has OCP the other hasn't.

I am more likely to go for the guy with OCP becuase he has made the effort to get certified in the only way he can and shows an effort to learn.

In wont win over exprienc ein my books - but might give you and edge, so shouldnt be dismissed out of hand

Dave Received on Wed Feb 25 2004 - 16:12:40 CST