oracle 01Z0-001 exam

From: gamon <omichalowski_at_gazeta.pl>
Date: 24 Feb 2004 13:16:17 -0800

Hi,

I'm prepearing myself to oracle 01Z0-001 exam. Could anyone prompt me where I can find any sample tests to this exam. But please in .pdf or .doc formats.
I'm not interested any applications such as whislab or selftest software. I need simply documents which
include plenty of questions with answers.

Thanks!
Gamon Received on Tue Feb 24 2004 - 15:16:17 CST