Re: Importing sql server 7/2000 database into Oracle

From: E Sullivan <ellie999nospam_at_nospamptd.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:03:16 -0500

The stored procedures probably won't be needed so that's ok. I think the difference may be because mssql server uses "transact sql" which is their version of sql statements. Did we really expect MS to play nicely!

Can the database be attached/imported or would I have to create a delimited text file?

Thanks again.