Re: rman recover/restore from backup

From: Ron <support_at_dbainfopower.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 08:34:38 -0800

> Then you're an even bigger idiot than I gave you credit for, because

After your ugly speech is done here are the results:

   You provided bad technical advice

    Being provided with 100% clear technical evidence you answered with curses

    Not being able to come with anything else, you imply that others support you.

    When you was helping to crucify Don Burleson on this forum you cared only for technical correctness, and ignore that many DBAs would take a word from Burleson vs all your life story and all technical advice you can provide in a future 10 lifes.

    So much for Howard J. Rogers

  Ron
  DBA Infopower
  http://www.dbainfopower.com