Oracle 8.1.7 huge performance problem fixed ->> ORAUS.MSB !

From: kouchba <kouchba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Feb 2004 04:42:22 -0800

Hi there,

May be some of you remember we had some huge performance difference between Oracle 7.3.4 and Oracle 8.1.7 on the same server with the very exact same configuration.
We found out what it is, there is a contention on OraUs.MSB. please refer
to www.sun.com and search 56980.

Hope this helps,
Philippe (kouchba_at_yahoo.com) Received on Tue Feb 24 2004 - 06:42:22 CST