Re: PEAR DB 1.6.0 has been released

From: Buck <buck_at_bitchslap.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:02:43 -0500

First of all you make the wrong assumption that I spam, secondly, implying that I put the message out about PEAR. I have nothing to do with spam or PEAR. I do however, read this group as well as others, and APPRECIATE news like what was posted about PEAR. This was something we rarely see anymore, instead it's pontificating turds like you that clog up the threads. Your comments as well as the other turds was completely inappropriate. Internet poop clogging up the thought waves.

Newsgroups are about information sharing, discussions, and open, public communication. PEAR is an open source contribution, available even for dumbshits like you. Obviously you don't understand that, as well as the other cry-babies who had to chime in and post their ignorance. Even worse, you have to include links to even more of your stinky ignorance.

Those that can't, teach.

Heh-heh... Now go teach!

( And change your diaper you cry-baby! It's startin ta stink! )