Re: tools for PL/SQL development

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 00:58:08 +1100

Oh, I stopped getting books there a long time ago. Hotline Books, KinoKunya and Border's are much better. At least they have more variety. The best one is the little computer book shop inside the N.Sydney food court, corner Mount and Walker. They only stock quality. And they have been "indoctrinated" on what that means. One of the first places to get the new edition of Tom's book as well as stock almost all the ones we know and love. And do they sell!

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto