Re: tools for PL/SQL development

From: Marc Blum <blumNOSPAM_at_marcblum.de>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 14:28:49 +0100

PL/SQL Developer from Allround Automations

PL/SQL developer has a strong focus towards application development (VCS-integration, debugging) and only a handful of administrative abilities, which I don't want in the hands of developers.

For writing big bunches of code I always prefer a powerful editor like textpad ot ultraedit. For testing I prefer an IDE like PL/SQL Developer. For deployment, I rely on SQL*Plus.

--
Marc Blum
mailto:blumNOSPAM_at_marcblum.de