Re: How to get the information like IP address,host name etc of connected clients via V$views

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:40:58 +1100

"David" <dt_146_at_yahoo.co.in> wrote in message news:d5840ebd.0402202137.6849e83a_at_posting.google.com...
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I like to inform you that I don't have metalink support.
> I am still looking for your suggestion about my query.
>
> Thanks
>
> David

Yeah, I kind of wish people would stop pointing people to Metalink as if it was some magic bullett, too.

Lacking Metalink, hi thee to http://tahiti.oracle.com (which is free, though you may have to register the first time you use it) and do a search for SYS_CONTEXT. Regards
HJR Received on Fri Feb 20 2004 - 23:40:58 CST