Re: Export Oracle Metadata to Word Documents

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:16:57 +1100

"Robert Bedick" <rbedick_at_cox.net> wrote in message news:%CBZb.10424$23.7788_at_lakeread04...
> SchemaToDoc at http://www.schematodoc.com can transform your Oracle
database
> metadata into easy-to-read Word documents. The program can present the
> following information for each table in your database: Primary Keys, Field
> Information (type, size, defaults, nullable), Indexes, Check Constraints,
> Comments and Foreign Keys. The special Table Annotator version of the
> program also lets you annotate your tables and fields. This information
also
> becomes part of your Word document.
>
> For more information contact info_at_schematodoc.com

It's a bit sad, isn't it, if you have to document a database like this. I was rather under the impression that you documented things *before* they became a database... in which case, your product has a marginal value of close to zero.

I'm sure I must be missing something. But since spam is spam, I doubt it. HJR

Oracle Insights: www.dizwell.com