Re: cursor variable

From: Alex <alexk84_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Feb 2004 11:29:14 -0800

Thanks for your input, but I'm looking for a more generic way to do what you described. The problem is I don't know the fields that are going to be pulled back. I'm trying to write a program that will allow me to pass various select statements into the cursor variable and retrieve the data without knowing the return type.

Alex