How to get the information like IP address,host name etc of connected clients via V$views

From: David <dt_146_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 20 Feb 2004 08:07:32 -0800

Hi Every one,

I want to get the information like (IP Address,Hostname,Active sessions , Database Server….etc) of the connected clients via V$Views (ORACLE).
And then I like to load these infromation into a table "Client_Table". Could some one give me suggestion that which V$ views/method I use in order to get the above information and then how to load these information into a table "Client_table"? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

With Regards

David Tan. Received on Fri Feb 20 2004 - 10:07:32 CST